"
Newspaper Archive of
Journal Opinion
Bradford , Vermont
Lyft
March 27, 2019     Journal Opinion
PAGE 8     (8 of 12 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
 
PAGE 8     (8 of 12 available)        PREVIOUS     NEXT      Full Size Image
March 27, 2019
 

Newspaper Archive of Journal Opinion produced by SmallTownPapers, Inc.
Website © 2022. All content copyrighted. Copyright Information.     Terms Of Use.     Request Content Removal.




8—JOURNAL OPINION—March 7, 2019 Selectboard minutes Groton Feb. 7, 2019 (UNAPPROVED) Selectboard Members in Attendance: Wade Johnson Sr., Deborah Jurist and Aaron Smith; Attendance for the meeting included: Debra Johnson, Lisa Hart, Carrie Peters, Brent Abare, Brent Smith, and Linda Nunn Wade Johnson called the meeting to order at 6:30 pm. There was a discussion on having the Town Clerk put on the agenda for each meeting in case she has something to bring to the selectboard. Highway/Brent Smith suggested that the Snowplowing onto the roadways from his Orange Book be put into an ad in the Bridge Weekly. Deborah Jurist is going to look at the wording for the ad. The snowplowing onto the roadways was put in this year’s town report under the winter operations plan. The selectboard agreed to have this put in the Bridge Weekly. Brent Smith said a windshield needs to be replaced that was struck by a stick and is in the process of getting prices. The presentation of the Zoll AED is going to be on Saturday between 12:30 pm. to 1 pm. at the Groton Highway Department during the Dick Page Ride- In and going back to the office after to do the training. Brent would like to have the selectboard members there at the presentation. Town Clerk/Linda—liquor license: The selectboard signed the liquor license for the Forest Country Store. V Financials/Lisa Hart handed out the budgets at 8 percent. Lisa also put each department’ 5 budget in their mail boxes. Lisa went over the insurance issue when the Fire Department Trailer is pulled using a personal vehicle. Lisa needs to meet with Brenda Bruleigh, the new secretary for the Fire Department to show her how to fill out the PO’s. Lisa talked about the possibility of putting some money into a short-term CD in order to earn a better rate of interest. Lisa and Deborah met with a VLCT representative about policies. They got some good ideas and some things need to be changed. This will be done after town meeting. Kitty Diggins‘mentioned to Lisa that the town chimneys need to be cleaned. The cost will be $299 for inspection and cleaning. The selectboard agreed to have this done. The selectboard signed the Certifi- cate for the no appeal or suit pending for the listers. ; F AST-to sell tires: The tires that came with the FAST Squad vehicle when 1 they purchased it will be for sale. This will be put on the next selectboard agenda. Maintenance~new maintenancejob: Wade read the email from Mark Shallberg concerning his resignation as of N Feb. 6. There were two letters received wfor the ad in the Bridge Weekly. The “selectboard decided to have Deborah ' Jurist contact these two people and let L them know what changes have taken : place. , RR Bed—Little Italy Road: The selectboard agreed that if the permission agreement wasn't signed, with an end date no later than Sept. 1, then the permission offer would be withdrawn. Ballot Tabulators: Wade said that the I town needs to get ballot tabulators and needs to be done 60 days before a primary or election. Linda Nunn will schedule a , BOCA meeting in the near future to ~ approve getting the vote tabulator. " Resignation Letter: The board voted to accept the resignation of Mark Shallberg as of Feb. 6. Open to Public and Other Business—- Brent Abare went to a moderator training and had a couple of questions to ask on a few of the articles for this year’s town meeting. Linda Nunn wrote up a description of how the schedule is for town meeting for Brent Abare, the moderator to use. Brent Abate said it would be helpful -x:.rmt’ .- u. to him if someone counts the number of people that are in attendance at town meeting to help him when votes come up. Deborah Jurist gave an update on the Cilley Property. She said that the process is being done. Lisa asked if the Executive Session ‘ could be on the agenda each week in case it was needed. The selectboard decided P not to have it on the agenda. Sign Orders—The selectboard signed the orders The board voted to adjourn at 8:02 pm. » Corinth Feb. 11, 2019 (UNAPPROVED) Attending for the Board: Chris Groschner, Steve Long, John Haney; Catherine Tudish, selectboard clerk; others attending: Lee Porter, road commissioner The meeting was called to order at 7 pm. Public Concerns—The board dis- cussed a proposal by Scott Elledge to establish a Little Free Library in Cookeville. Many towns in our area have such little libraries, which are essentially a cabinet that holds about two dozen books, located in a public place. The idea is to make books available for free on a “take one, give one” basis. (People are also welcome to take a book without leaving one.) Elledge and others in the community suggested finding a woodworker in Corinth who would be willing to construct our LFL as a replica of the Corinth Academy, either as a volunteer or for a reasonable cost. Elledge volunteered to apply to the LFL national organization to register our library, to pay the $40 fee, and to be the appointed caretaker. The LFL would be placed on the covered porch of the Town Hall, in order to protect it from the weather and make it accessible to the community. The board voted that the selectboard support the project. Road Commissioner’s Report—Por- ter said they will be hauling sand later this week. The sand pile is going down, as the road crew is using more than usual for this time of year. A resident who lives on a class 4 road asked that the road crew not wing his road, because he was concerned about damage to plants along the roadside. Porter agreed to his request, since his is the only residence on that road. Groschner asked about the sand budget, and Porter said he thought the crew would stay within the budget. Porter presented the Municipal Roads General Permit Planning Report from the Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation, Watershed Management Division, for Groschner’s signature. Groschner said he had a call concerning the amount of snow mounting up in certain areas that makes it hard to see oncoming traffic when pulling out on the roadway. Porter said he understands the concern and that the road crew is taking measures to move snow as much as possible. Fire Station Bond Process/Contract with Morton Builders: Groschner re- ported that he had invited the acting fire chief to attend the selectboard meeting by leaving a phone message, but had not heard back from him. Long said he and Haney had a conversation with Morton to discuss the process going forward and came away with reservations that the fire station could be built with the money available. Groschner said there was a problem with acquiring an updated set of plans from Morton and thus the town could not go ahead with a contract.‘ Long said he thought the toWn‘should not continue negotiations with Morton, given the various difficulties in negotiating a contract. Long made a motion to that effect, Groschner seconded, and the motion passed. Groschner said that leaves the town with the problem of finding a new contractor. Haney pointed out that there are other companies in the area that manufacture steel buildings, or the town could go with a design/build company, or hire an architect to design a building and then put it out to bid. For example, Haney said, a national company~—Butler—works locally with Trumbull-Nelson of Hanover. The design would come from Butler, and the general contractor would be Trumbull-Nelson. Haney saidthe manufactured steel building would probably be the most economical. Groschner emphasized the impor— tance of moving ahead quickly in order not to lose more ground financially. Long said ceasing the process with Morton gives the town more opportunity to be involved in the project. Groschner said the town could use the lans we have already purchased, with modifications. Long said we now have the option of getting some grant funding for'energy efficiency measures. Porter suggested looking into Effi- ciency Vermont as a source of funding. ,l-Ianey said this is an opportunity to get a better buildingthan the one designed by Morton. Long reported that he has spoken with the bond bank, and there is no problem with putting the application on hold. The town is also in a good position to get bridge funding if needed. Long will send a letter to Morton stating that the Board is terminating its relationship with the company. Groschner and Haney will contact the fire department to inform them of the decision. Treasurer Position—Long said he is continuing to advertise the position. No one has submitted a petition to run for town treasurer, and Long stressed the importance of getting authority at Town Meeting to make it ahired position. Long has asked Neysa Russo to stay on as assistant treasurer after Town Meeting, for March and April, and she has agreed. Correspondence—The board has re- ceived a letter of resignation from Dina Dubois, effective at the end of April 20 l 9, from the conservation commission. The Board moved to accept her resignation with thanks for several years of service and her many contributions to the Commission’s work. Other Business—NEMRC, the com- pany that supplies the software used at the town offices, is no longer providing network security. The town will need to find someone to take on that role. Groschner suggested contacting an IT specialist from Bradford who has done work for Corinth’s administrative officer. Haney recommended using a busi- ness that will support the computer system when buying new equipment in the future. The date of the March financial meeting has been moved to March 1 at 5 pm at the Town Hall, in order not to conflict with Town Meeting on March 5. Long and Haney tested the emer- gency lighting and fire extinguishers in the Town Hall. The meeting adjourned at 8:25 pm. T hetford Feb. 1], 2019 (APPROVED) Selectboard Members present: Cathee Clement, Richard Krzal, Stuart Rogers, Li Shen, Douglas Stone; Others present: Sally Bugg (Recycling Center Coordina- tor), Chad Martin (DPW Foreman) Community Members present: Mark Jahns, Sam Van Dam, Mike Pomeroy, Nick Clark . Stuart Rogers called the meeting to order at 7:02 pm. Public Comment—Mark Jahns was at the selectboard meeting about a dog attack that occurred several weeks prior. Jahns said he has reported the attack to ‘the Police Department, and did get a response that the dogs have been vaccinated; however he is worried about future safety. Rogers explained the process of a vicious dog hearing. Discussion of Recycling Center (Coordinator)—The selectboard discussed a possible location for the book shed at the recycling center, between the glass and metal bins. Sally Bugg, Recycling Center Coordinator expressed some concerns based on hepegperiences working at the Center. The project. has secured two. grants to help cover the cost of construction, and volunteers will work at the Book Shed. There was discussion about what it should be made of and if it could be moveable. Chad Martin had contacted Bugg about the responsibilities of the Recycling Center Coordinator. Bugg will be leaving the position and Martin will submit a letter of interest to the Selectboard. Update of the Thetford Hill Pedes- trian Project & Trailhead Project—Rogers explained that there has been an effort to put both projects out to bid at the same time; however the Trailhead Project approval has been delayed. due to the Government shutdown. The Thetford Hill Pedestrian Project is fully reviewed, approved and will go out to bid this week. Sam Van Dam was at the meeting to discuss the curb in front of the Thetford Hill Church and the radius of the intersection at Route 113 and Academy Road. Sam Van Dam said a plan has been discussed to add copper banding to prevent wood rot on the Church building. Sam Van Dam asked the Selectboard if an addendum to the plans could be made for the radius at Route 1 13 and Academy Road, as he knows the original plans cannot be altered. Stuart Rogers said an addendum could be added. There was discussion about what was needed for a radius to allow for school buses, larger trucks, and the safety of pedestrians. Discussion of Future Care of ‘ Walkway from Library Road to TA: River Bend Career and Technical Center www.rbctc.org/adult-education 36 Oxbow Drive Bradford, VT 05033 802-222-5212 Ext. 131 VERMONT Argon“ IECHNICAL L'DUCATION Anti. (Miami LNA COURSE STILL HAS OPENINGS FOR APRIL CLASS! Still a few openings left! Call today! LICENSED NURSING ASSISTANT COURSE Starting Date: April 11; End Date: June 13 Meets: Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4:00 pm—9:00 pm Classes held at Grafton County Nursing Home Tuition Cost: $1,475. Grants and scholarships are available for both Vermont and New Hampshire students. TWO EXCITING PROGRAMS COMING THIS SUMMER! COMPLETE COMMERCIAL DRIVING. LICENSE PROGRAM. (CDL) Course will start thefirst week of July ' SIGN UP NOW! More information on these summer programs will be coming soon! To sign up or if you have questions, callKevin Lawrence at River Bend, ' 802-222-5212 or email _ldaw'renc‘e@rbctclorg I HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATION PROGRAM 120 hours with hands-on operation and safety of graders, excavators, loaders, bulldozers, backhoes, skid steers and I dump trucks. Course will start the first week of July. SIGN UP NOW! Rogers said the town received a bill from Matt Barker for clearing the walkway between Library Road and Thetford Academy. Chief Evans had seen Barker clearing snow at the Thetford Hill Church, and asked him if he could also clear the walkway. Rogers had looked through past records for the history of the walkway. The Thetford Hill Village Improvement Society took part in the creation of the walkway, but Mike Pomeroy said that the Town paid for it and it is in the Town right- of-way. There had been a general agreement for it’s upkeep between Thetford Academy and the Town until recently. It was agreed that it would be a good idea to have the same contractor clear the walkway and the Pedestrian Path. Warrants—#82 $8,395.94; #ll.1 $4,317.65; #121 $9,100.44. The board voted to approve the warrants as presented. The selectboard received the latest mailing from VLCT with information about their Economic Development workshop. The board voted to accept the certification from the Listers regarding the Grand List of April 5, 201 8, saying that there were no appeals or suits following the lodging of the list. The board voted to certify compli- ance for Town Road Bridge Standards and Network Inventory, Certificate of Highway Mileage ending Feb. 10. Other Business—There was discus- sion of pot holes and other road conditions due to melting ice with DPW Foreman, Chad Martin. Stuart Rogers said he had been contacted by the Greater Upper Valley Solid Waste District about the lack of a vendor for collection of Hazardous Waste. The board voted to accept the Town Highway Class 2 Roadway Program Grant Agreement from the state for Route 132 engineering. The board voted to authorize the selectboard chair to sign the agreement from .the state. Stuart Rogers explained what is happening with the process for Route 132, and noted this should not be brought forward as public discussions. Town Mtg. & Pre-Town Mtg. Update (Civic Pride)—Town Meeting will be on March 2, and will start with the School meeting, which is anticipated to last an hour. The Town portion of the meeting will start around 10:20, alter a brief recess and the Civic Pride award. Legal Update (Anticipated Executive 'Session)—Stuart Roger moved to find that premature, general public discussion of this subject would clearly place the state, municipality, other public body or person involved to suffer a substantial disadvan- tage. Seconded by Li Shen . VOTE unanimous. Motion made by Stuart Rogers at 9:21 pm. to discuss Recreation Department matters in an Executive Session per Discussion of Matters as per lV.S.A., subsection 313 paragraphs A1&3. Seconded by VOTE unanimous. Motion by Stuart Rogers to exit Executive Session at 10:42 pm. Seconded by Douglas Stone. Vote unanimous (5-0-0). There was no action Jakartamhisgime M r" The board voted'toradjoumwhe a regular Selectboard meeting at 10:43 pm. Feb. 11, 2019 (APPROVED) Present: James Bulger, Carl Hildebrandt, Wendell Downing, Bradford Calhoun and Naomi Tilton (selectboard), Cynthia Flannigan (Town Clerk/Trea- surer), Peter Arnold (Road Foreman) and Janice Emerson (Administrative Assis- tant); Visitors: Anah Hedges and Hayden Hatch Meeting called to order at 7 pm. Visitors~Anah Hedges and Hayden Hatch ‘attended the meeting as part of a school project. Highway—Road Report: Pete Arnold updated the Board on - roadwork and equipment. ‘ ‘ Hazardous Material Inventory: Brad Calhoun will review material for discussion at the next meeting. . Municipal Roads General Permit (MRGP): The board reviewed the Annual Report and Fees. Tabled until the first Boardrmeeting in March 2019. Town Highway Grants/Bridge In- spection: Will be discussed at the next meeting. Overweight Permit: The board voted to approve a permit for Cadwell Logging & Firewood. The board voted to approve a permit for VELCO. General~Certificate Regarding: “No appeal or suit pending against the 2018 Grand List” The board voted to approve to approve and sign the certificate. Town Plan: The board voted to approve to pay TRORC $1,000 to assist in updating the Town Plan. Retirement Plan for Town Employ- ees: The board discussed briefly. Will be discussed in more detail at the next board meeting. Correspondence—Vermont Rural Fire Protection Program Survey: Brad will handle. Pinwheels to Prevent Child & Parent Abuse: The board reviewed the material. F inancial~The board reviewed and signed Order #19003 in the amount of $21,709.36 for accounts payable and $7,978.75 for payroll. Highway Building Fund: The board voted to approve for Jim Bulger, Chair, to sign the new CD with Peoples United Bank for the Higway Building Fund. Meeting adjourned at 7:43 pm. , Newbury Feb. 13, 2019 (APPROVED) The Newbury Selectboard held its regular meeting on Feb. 13 at the Town Office beginning at 7 pm. Attending were Selectboard members Alma Roystan (Chair), Brian Emerson, Steve Cole, Highway Foreman Bob Beaulieu, Town Treasurer Mary Collins. Changes to the agenda included new items under correspondence, new busi- ness, roads & bridges, and personnel & committees. . The board received information from Two Rivers Ottauquechee Regional Commission on the highway and bridge program. Alma Roystan reported that she has been in communication with VT Agency of Transportation regarding the condition of Route 302. This section of road is scheduled for re-paving in 2021; “cold patch” repairs will be done in the meantime. Highway Foreman Bob Beaulieu reported that many people using Tucker Mountain have been parking vehicles in the “turnaround” that should be reserved for use by highway trucks. He and the board discussed the need for a long-range plan for recreational parking for Tucker Mountain. The board received the following items of correspondence: Information re: Dry Hydrant Program; letter from Orange East Senior Center which seeks two board members from Newbury; notice from the VT Judicial Bureau re: a solid waste issue; forwarded to Atty. Jim Barlow; from State SenatorJane Kitchel, and copy of a proposed resolution to transfer ownership of Woodchuck Mountain from VT Forest & Parks Department to Upper Valley Land Trust by May 31. The board had no additional informa- tion regarding plans for the Common. The board received applications from two candidates for the emergency management coordinator position and scheduled interviews for Feb. 20. The board re-appointed J eff Morin as Forest Fire Warden for a five-year term. The board removed John Fogarty from the conservation commission, since he has not attended any meetings or otherwise participated for some time. ' The board received a Tax Map Maintenance Proposal from Cartographics, citing an annual fee of $2,100 plus $15 per building for sketching building footprints and formulating prop- erty record cards. Roystan will consult with the listers for more information regarding these extra fees. Roystan reported good tum-out for the recent AED training. Dan Martin will schedule a CPR class soon. The Board commended Martin for his exemplary service as emergency medical director. The board approved the following warrants for payment: 02A-19 ($17,180.51) 02B-l9 1,492.89 ($47,640.18) The meeting adjourned at 7:30 pm. Ema Feb. 14, 2019 (APPROVED) Board Members Present: Thomas E. Unkles, Carole P. Taylor, Randy L. Moore, Daniel A. Perry 111; Administra- tive Assistant: Danielle Kingsbury; others present: Monique Priestly, Ryan Lockwood, Mark Johnson, Mollie Hatch, Cody Plante ' Public Comment: The selectboard read Jean Carlan’s complaint about the winter sidewalk maintenance. Conservation-Urban Forestry Pro- gram Grant: The board voted to approve 'the grant funding request for the Emerald Ash Borer in the amount of $950. Ben Rubenfeld make the Selectboard aware that the grant , will allow an inventory of the ash trees in Bradford and set up a rating system for which trees to look at. There will be a team formed that will decide what to do with the trees. Community Visit Program-Monique Priestley and Cody Plante: A group has had a preliminary meeting with the Vermont Council on Rural Development and is interested in applying in 2020 for the community grant. The interest has to come at the selectboard level in order to participate. They will help leverage different resources and collaboration, working with the Town to help apply the residents needs and wants for the town. Randy Moore made a motion to approve the support letter for the Community Visit Program through Rural Development, Ted Unkles will draft the letter. Sidewalk Maintenance & Safety: The Towns Highway Foreman, Phil Page, made the board aware that he has many complaints this winter and that the freeze and frost this year have taken a toll and there is water coming out of driveWays where there is typically no water. Page explained that the contractor the Town hires for winter sidewalk maintenance is using a smaller machine than what something like the Town of Hanover uses and if Bradford would like a bigger better machine it would be a lot more expensive. If the Town purchased or leased a bigger piece of equipment, to maintain the sidewalks we would also have to employ someone to drive the machine. The selectboard agreed that this has been a hard winter and they would like to continue contracting out the sidewalk snow plowing at this time and not look into purchasing a bigger piece of equipment. There was concerns about sidewalk safety on Main Street and pedestrians Tune In Wednesdays tor lournal'oninion Ilealllines nun Wednesday's Word! being visible from the crosswalks especially at night. The last accident regarding a pedestrian hit on Main Street was in 2006 and‘therefore not a regular occurrence. The Bradford Police De- partment has been doing extra patrolling on Main Street and states that their feeling is not speeders through the downtown but more of the parking issue, with vehicles trying to back on to Main Street and pulling out from Bank Street. It was noted that pedestrians also need to take some responsibility when crossing the streets. It was also heard that the State of Vermont is going to be taking a look at lighting from Denny Park to Route 5 Auto. The selectboard feels that there should be no parking signs on the hash marks in Town to remind motorist that this is a no parking area, in hopes of increasing visibility. Sand Use—Highway: The Highway Foreman made the Selectboard aware that he is concerned with the amount of people coming in and getting pickup loads of sand at the Towns expense. The idea of the sand pile is for residents to get a couple (2-3) 5-gallon barrel buckets of dirt for use, not truck loads. The Highway Department has been dumping three 10- wheeler loads a day and the pile is empty by morning. There is also out of Town residents that are using the pile and the Town has already put up signs stating, “resident only sand pile.” The selectboard recommended to Phil Page to put a barrier up at the sand pile so that people can’t back a truck to the pile. CVSWM Household Hazardous Waste Event: The board voted to approve Central Vermont Solid Waste Manage— ment District to use the highway garage for their hazardous waste event on Aug. 10. Parks & Recreation-Mollie Hatch: The Recreation Director, Mollie Hatch, gave the Selectboard an update on parks and recreation events, to include: Kid ' Watch for Town Meeting Day- in the past the BTA did the kid watch and parks and recreation Will be taking it over this year. They have two'volunteers that are willing to do the kid watch. The selectboard authorized Mollie Hatch to put out a donation jar for the volunteers. The event expenses will include: advertising and lunch for the kids. NE Slopes: The Bradford Parks and Recreation would like to sponsor a bus from Bradford Elementary School to Northeast Slopes, on Feb. 20, 2019 at $5.00 per resident. The bus will depart BES at 1 1 am. and return to the school at 3 pm. The school is on vacation. Oxbow ski team is going to be putting on events at NE slopes. Summer Camp: 8 weeks June '24 through Aug. 16 There has been concern about not being able to use the Bradford Elementary School for the full eight weeks because the school needs time to clean, Mollie is working with the school on a way to solve this issue. March 1 residents can start signing up for summer camp and April 15 non- residents can start signing up. Mollie will be conducting job interviews‘in April for sumnter camp with a training seminar in June. The selectboard authorized Mollie to move forward with all of the proposed events. Liquor Licenses: The board voted to approve as a slate the following liquor license applications: Colatina Exit, Hannafords, Kinney Drugs, Bliss Village Store, Global Montello Group (Mini Mart) The board voted to approve the special liquor licenses for the Flag Hill Farm to hold a tasting at ‘ Farmway on March 23 and. the Colatina for an event at the The Space On Main for March 28. Police Department Capital Fund: The board voted to authorize the $200 Gateway Sports check and the money received from the sale of a gun go into the Police Department Capital Fund; and also authorize the purchase of the second shotgun to come out of the PD Capital Fund. The board voted to request to the VTrans to place no parking signs on the hash marks in Town. Tax Map Maintenance Contract: The board voted to approve the tax map annual contract with CIA Technologies. BA Use Applications: The board voted to approve as a slate the following BA applications: Strawberry Festival on June 28; Grace UMC on Feb. 22 culture camp; AAU Basketball on March 5 through April 30; AAU Basketball on Feb. 25 through June 1. Purchase Orders: The board voted to approve the hot water pressure machine that the Highway Department uses to unthaw culverts in the amount of $6,395.00 from H.O.P. Equipment. The board voted to approve the quote from ARC Mechanical for a new condensate drain line, new stream traps, ball valves, fittings, hangers, pipes, and welding for the boilers to come out of the Bradford Academy building capital fund in the amount of$4, 160. The board voted to approve Adam Osgood’s quote for paint and labor for the former ITS Classified .room, in the amount of $3,500. Claude Ciurleo made the Selectboard aware that he ordered $8,000 gallons of oil for the building. , The board voted to authorize the purchase of a four drawer, fire proof cabinet in the amount of $1,495 for the administrator’s office for the personnel files. . The board voted to authorize, the payment from last year’s accounts (2018) for the four invoices that the Fast Squad & Fire Department did not turn in ranging from September 2018 to December 2018. Training Requests: The board voted to authorize training requests for the three Listers to attend the CAMA seminar at no cost except for their time. 1 ' Orders: The board voted to approve the orders dated Feb. 15, 2019 in the amount of $124,333.44. The board voted to accept Lisa Sharp Grady’ 5 letter of resi gnation with regret. Gary Moore requested weekly reports from Hanover dispatch to be sent to Danielle Kingsbury, who will then distribute to the selectboard and public safety commission. ‘, The Selectboard adjourned the meeting at 7:42 pm. More minutes on page 9 _.——————v————————————w—